Do you want to start your own supplement line or private label? Check here the most frequently asked questions for an application.
Project steps and development
- As soon as we receive the application, we will make an indicative offer.
- If this quotation is in line with expectations, we will develop a recipe and give you the preliminary specifications.
- Once you have agreed to both the specifications and the indicative offer, we will make samples in the laboratory and send them to you by courier.
- After the samples have been approved, we draw up the final specifications for the creation of your product labels.
- Optionally, you can develop your packaging label together with our designer.
- We will then issue a final offer with all the prerequisites for your individual product.
- If you place an order with us, in most cases we can deliver your product to the desired delivery location within 3 to 5 weeks.
- The development of new products involves costs. However, you will get these back in the form of a discount when you place an order.
- Developing a unique label design in your corporate identity involves costs. Our designers are happy to help with a standardised packaging design or a customised label, Ask us to the possibilities and rates.
We need a briefing with, if possible, detailed information about the required product. You can send in the contact form request our intake form which you can use to fully map out your product requirements.
We have a broad network of suppliers of, among other things, packaging and raw materials. This enables us to purchase a wide range of ingredients directly at competitive prices. All the ingredients we buy meet the strictest quality requirements. Because of our strict requirements, we can guarantee the highest possible quality. If we have to purchase a specific ingredient for your product, all quality documents must be made available and its suitability must be verified on the basis of our quality policy.
We can package your product in sachets, doypacks, large packs, jars and big bags. All packaging materials that we purchase comply with the strictest quality requirements. If we have to purchase a specific packaging for your product, all quality documents must be made available and their suitability must be verified on the basis of our quality policy.
We always develop and produce our powdered products in accordance with the individual requirements of each customer. Our core competence is to develop and sell products that distinguish us from contract manufacturing. We will provide you with a fully developed product and appropriate specifications for the declaration. We do not hand over the exact formulation or individual components of a formulation.
MixMasters does not have a standard product range. All products are developed exclusively for your brand and tailored to the individual needs of the customer. For this reason, there are no standard articles or price lists.
The average lead time between agreement on the final quotation and the delivery date of your end product is often between 3 and 5 weeks. Of course, this depends on the availability of the chosen ingredients, packaging materials and product labels.
The packaging options offered by MixMasters are;
- Sachets - 10 - 100 gr
- Doypacks - 100 - 2000 gr
- Pots - 100 - 2000 gr
- Large pack - 5 - 20 kg
- Big Bags - 500 - 1000 kg
Our powdered products are very diverse and broad in terms of raw materials and packaging. Each product must therefore be examined individually. The minimum purchase quantity is determined by a number of factors, including the product type, customer requirements, ingredient choice and the product to be developed.
At MixMasters, quality and product safety have the highest priority. That is why we work according to HACCP guidelines and are FSSC 22000 certified.
A product specification is sent with every product that we develop. This product specification includes the following information:
- Ingredients list,
- Nutritional value,
- Packaging information,
- Allergen information,
- Quality information on product safety (microbiology, heavy metals, dioxins and PCBs, pesticide residues, etc.)
MixMasters also offers vegan products. Common vegan products include protein shakes (pea, soya, hemp, rice, etc.), meal replacements, supplements such as BCAAs, etc.
MixMasters can produce almost any powdered foodstuff or food supplement. See the list below for common end-products:
- Energy drinks
- Post workouts
- Isotonic drinks
- Brain boosters (nootropics)
- BCAA Drinks
Meal shakes/diet shakes
- Meal shakes
- Meal Shakes Vegetable (vegan)
- Meal replacement
- Meal replacement vegetable (vegan)
- Whey protein concentrate shakes c.a. 80% protein
- Whey protein isolate shakes c.a. 90% protein
- Whey protein hydrolysate shakes
- Combined whey protein shakes
- Vegetable protein shakes (vegan)
- Protein shakes low in lactose
- Casein shakes (slow absorbing proteins)
- Collagen drinks
- Fruit/vegetable drinks
- Vitamin/mineral drinks
- Protein bars
- Energy bars
- Raw bars/Rawbars
- Meal bars
- Gainer bars
The above products can be produced in an infinite number of flavours; we have the following flavourings in stock as standard:
- Strawberry cheesecake
- Strawberry natural
- Pineapple natural
- Apple natural
- Apple cake
- Banana of course
- Bitter almond natural
- Blueberry natural
- Forest fruit natural
- Cheesecake Naturally
- Chocolate Natural
- Cola of course
- Cookie & Cream
- Curd blueberry
- Raspberry natural
- Roasted apple
- Green tea
- Caramel natural
- Cherries, of course
- Coconut natural
- Mango of course
- Natural lemon aroma
- Natural citrus aroma
- Passion fruit
- Pear of course
- Peanut butter
- Cream of course
- Orange natural
- Tomato mozzarella
- Vanilla natural
- Plus vanilla of course
- Watermelon of course
- White chocolate of course